English | मराठी 

30 hospitalised for food poisoning in China

food poisoning

Beijing: About 30 people have been hospitalised for food poisoning after they ate noodles at a restaurant in northwestern China.

The local government said that the food poisoning had been traced to a cold noodle dish at a restaurant in Foping County in Shaanxi Province.

Those that are exhibiting severe symptoms were transferred to a hospital in Hanzhong City, which administers the county, the rest are being treated at a local hospital, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.

Leave a Reply