English | मराठी 
    
|

Food poisoning at Shirdi school, 39 students suffer

meal at school

About 39 inmates of a residential school near here allegedly suffered food poisoning after eating at the facility.
meal at schoolShirdi: About 39 inmates of a residential school near here allegedly suffered food poisoning after eating at the facility.

The affected students, all in the age group of 10 to 15, belong to Gurudev Jangli Maharaj Gurukul School, located 8 kms from the famous shrine of Sai Baba.

“The students were rushed to the hospital run by our organisation last night after they complained of loose motions and vomiting after having ‘pav bhaji’ in dinner,” said Secretary of the school Hanumant Bhongale.

He informed that the condition of the students was stable and some of them were discharged on thursday.

The school has a total of 2500 students as boarders.

PTI 

Leave a Reply

*