English | मराठी 
    
|

Boy electrocuted

electrocuted

Thane : A 12-year-old boy was electrocuted after he came in contact with a live wire, police said today.

According to Senior PI K N Gete of Kolsewadi police station in Kalyan, the incident took place last evening when the victim, identified as Aniket lonkar of Katemanivili village was busy preparing a mini tableaux model for a Diwali competition and was trying to get a power connection for it.

The boy died on the spot and the body has been sent to local hospital for postmortem, police said.

Police have registered a case of accidental death and further probe is on.

Leave a Reply

*