English | मराठी 

Fire breaks out after gas cylinder leakage, 6 hurt


Mumbai : Six persons were injured in a fire that broke out following a gas cylinder leakage in suburban Ghatkopar area here today, civic officials said.

The incident took place at around 11.45 AM at room number 13 in chawl number 99 in Kamraj Nagar area, officials of the Disaster Control department of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) said.

The injured were admitted to the Rajawadi hospital in Ghatkopar, they added.

Fire is under control and an accidental case will be lodged in this regard, police said.

Leave a Reply