English | मराठी 
    
|

Minor fire breaks out in Shahrukh Khan’s residence

Shahrukh

A minor fire broke out in Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan’s beach-facing bungalow
ShahrukhMumbai: A minor fire broke out in Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan’s beach-facing bungalow ‘Mannat’ located in suburban Bandra West after a short circuit last night, fire officials said.

The short circuit, which occurred in a bathroom’s exhaust fan, set off the bungalow’s fire alarm, the officials said.

Later, the 48-year-old actor, who shares the house with wife Gauri and three children – Aryan, Suhana and AbRam, took to Twitter to inform his fans that nobody was hurt in the incident.

“All safe on the house front. Thanks to all departments concerned. ‘Now that the house is on fire let’s warm
ourselves’ Didn’t seem viable though. — in Mumbai,” Khan posted on Twitter.

The blaze was quickly brought under control after alert security guards called up the fire brigade, which rushed two fire engines to the spot.

PTI

Leave a Reply

*