Six days with six objectives!
MSRTC’s innovative mission
The State Transport is facing the tough competition from the private transport businesses. Thus the passengers prefer private bus service over the state transport.
Solving this problem, the corporation has designed a set of experiments to enhance the service provided to its passengers. Thus the corporation has designed six objectives for the six days of the week.
The innovative program would be implemented at all the ST depots across the state from December 16. According to the mission, six objectives have been designed for the employees for the six days of the week as Sunday is a holiday for most of them.
List of Objectives as follows:
1) On Monday, the employees would leave each bus at its fixed time and no cancellation of the bus on the routes.
2) Tuesday is dedicated for dealing with passengers’ complaints along with felicitation of passengers. Thus the please, complaints from the passengers would be taken in written as well as they would be taken verbally and a document would be made to solve the pleas in minimum time. Major complaints would be sent to higher authorities on immediate basis.
A board of these updates would be kept in the depot for display.
3) On Wednesday, the ST would observe the employee day and employees’ pleas, complaints would be taken to the consideration and immediate decision will be taken to solve them at depot level. Making the employees aware about the timeliness, safe driving, etc.
4) The state transport would felicitate those conductors who have brought maximum revenue and those drivers who have drown the vehicle at longer distance in the previous week.
5) Friday will be observed as the cleanliness day.
6) On Saturday the bus depot would strive to achieve no cancellation of the way because of the damaged bus.
The state road transport corporation has kept these objectives so as to give better service to its passengers. Many a times it becomes difficult to observe the objectives because various constraints. But it is decided that all the objectives would be observed at least on the one day in a week. The schedule is designed for the same purpose.