English | मराठी 

Stove burst kills 3 family members


Ghazipur: Three members of a family were killed and another one was seriously injured after their house caught fire due to stove burst in Gahmar village, police said today.

The incident took place last night. Survadev (60), his wife Diljani (55) and their daughter-in-law Suman (30) were killed when their house caught fire after the stove on which food was being cooked burst, police said.

Survadev’s son Ram Dheraj, who rushed to save the three, also suffered serious injuries and was admitted to hospital, police said, adding that the bodies have been sent for post-mortem.

Leave a Reply