English | मराठी 

Teenager killed in mishap during fireworks display

Nagercoil (TN): An 18-year-old boy was killed when a cracker accidentally fell on him and exploded during the annual fireworks display at a temple festival near here in Kanyakumari district today, police said.

A large number of people had gathered at the temple in Kootaalumoodu to witness the spectacular fireworks show when the mishap occurred early this morning.

Due to some hitch, one of the crackers shot into the air fell on Jebin Sekhar, who was watching the event from the terrace of a nearby building, and blew up his head, killing him on the spot, police said.

Leave a Reply