English | मराठी 

Three die after inhaling toxic gas in UP

toxic gas

Bareilly (UP):  Three persons yesterday died allegedly after they inhaled poisonous gas while cleaning Mentha plant in Singhai Kala in Bhuta area here, police said.

The incident occurred when two labourers Rajesh Kashyap (22) and Vikas Kumar (21) were cleaning the tank but when they did not return, Avsaan Khan (34), the plant owner, also entered it, they said.

All three died inside the tank after inhaling poisonous gas, police said.

Superintendent of Police, Rural, Brijesh Srivastava said all three bodies have been sent for postmortem.

Leave a Reply